Your search is my search. So we’ve got to be the right fit for each other.
Have you ever thought about what your ideal customer looks like? Me too.
And I’m privileged to have worked with some of the best companies on the planet. Great clients who believe in the power and comfort of a recruiting relationship that just feels right. That’s my ideal client.
Here are some things I’ve learned about the people who lead these exceptional companies. They:
- Exist to find, serve and satisfy customers beyond all reasonable expectations.
- Are passionate about their work and do it in ways that make a difference.
- Hire great people and create opportunities for them to do great things.
- Respect people and continuously drive improvement.
- Set the bar high and never compromise ethics and standards.
- Abhor mediocrity, because average is, well, just that.
- Understand that there are no short-cuts to excellence.
- Take smart risks, because playing it safe is not playing to win.
- Transform noisy and complex into clear and focused – on what really matters.
- Plan, do, study, adjust – repeatedly, until it works.
- Believe that “I’ll know ‘em when I see ‘em” is a recipe for disaster.
- Detest volumes of paperwork and reports no one will ever read anyway.
- Want real-time recommendations and value actionable data.
- And then act on it…
If you’d like to discuss your executive recruiting needs, or learn more about how we might work together, please contact me. With confidence, and of course, confidentially.
Adam Zak +1 239.302.3344